GENERAL SEASONAL POSITIONS
Looking for some extra income?
The Fruit Company is now hiring for the 2020 holiday season! We are seeking temporary workers to fill several different positions starting at $12/hr and up between approximately November 2nd and December 23rd. We are hiring for both day (7AM - 3:30 PM) and afternoon (5PM to 10:30 PM) shifts.
To apply, either pick up an application packet located on the table just inside the front door at The Fruit Company office located at 2900 Van Horn Dr. Hood River, OR 97031 between the hours of 9AM - 5:30 PM or contact Alondra or Ana Laura at 541-387- 4148.
We hope to make you a part of our team.
CORPORATE SALES DEPARTMENT
Corporate Sales Associate
Looking for friendly, service-oriented people with good interpersonal skills to join our call center team during our busy Holiday season. Candidates must be pleasant on the phone and willing to go the extra mile for our corporate customers. Must have the ability to multi-task, be strong in time management skills, and stay on task. This position needs great attention to detail and the ability to keep up with a fast pace. Previous experience in a sales and service environment preferred, especially B2B. Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel. Position to begin in October 2020 and end on or before Christmas. If you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment, we would like to meet you!
Corporate Sales Coordinator
- Assisting our corporate customers with placing orders and answering questions about our website and products.
- Registering new corporate clients and looking for opportunities to expand corporate relationships.
- Filling out custom order forms for corporate clients, helping escalate corporate gift issues in a timely manner.
- Helping our clients to customize their orders, track packages and choose gifts.
- Assisting with UPS address exceptions and address reroutes.
- Going and above-and-beyond to provide an exceptional experience for every caller.
- Other duties as assigned.
Looking for a detail-oriented person with good interpersonal and leadership skills to join our team as we get ready for a busy Holiday season. Candidates must be flexible with quick response skills to escalated situations, a proactive attitude to go above-and-beyond for our corporate clients, and be well-organized, responsible, and possess an aptitude for problem solving. Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook. Previous sales and service experience preferred, especially B2B. Position to start in October and end on or before Christmas. Pay Depends on Experience.
- Managing, documenting and ensuring the accuracy of corporate sales orders.
- Following-up with corporate clients and tracking important packages.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of orders for production.
- Identifying potential errors and working with Corporate Sales Team to resolve quickly.
- Must be able to prioritize and work independently.
- Looking for opportunities to improve corporate sales process, giving timely feedback to Corporate Sales Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for any of these positions, please send your resume to Resume@thefruitcompany.com